Information Notice on Privacy
Pursuant to Article 13 of D. Lgs. 196/2003, pleas note that the Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna will proceed with the processing of the data provided exclusively for institutional purposes and in compliance with the personal data protection laws.
Purposes of processing and methods used
The data provided by you will be processed also using electronic means, for the purposes laid down in article 4 of the Rectoral Decree (D.R.) 271/2009 and in particular for:
- The management of teaching activities (and learning assessment) by teaching staff and/or other parties cooperating in the teaching activities.
- The maintenance and management of the "Insegnamenti OnLine" platform, for both the technical management of the service and the systemic management of data.
- The sharing of contributions published by students enrolled in the programmes, using various types of resources and/or activities available on the platforms.
- The dissemination of compulsory personal data (Name, Surname, e-mail address) to the students registered on the platform and enrolled in the same courses.
Unless otherwise specified in this information notice, the personal information provided by the user will not be disclosed to third parties without the express consent of the user. The Alma Mater Studiorum - University of Bologna has the faculty to access or disclose information on the user, including the contents of the communications produced during the activities carried out on the "Insegnamenti OnLine" platform, for the purpose of complying with the law and responding to legal claims and proceedings.
Nature of the data
The data requested must obligatorily be provided in order to register with the "Insegnamenti OnLine" platform and access the various courses. Without such data it will not be possible to take part in the teaching activities published on the platform.
The Data Controller is the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna – Via Zamboni, 33 40126 Bologna (BO). Pursuant to Rectoral Decree no.271/2009 art. 9 para. 2, the Data Managers in charge of liaison with users are:
- The Head of the Centre for the Development and Management of University Computer Services – viale Filopanti, 3 - 40126 Bologna (BO) for the system management and for the management of the Moodle software application;
- The Dean of the Faculty, concerning personal data uploaded onto the Moodle platform for teaching activities.
The list of Structure Managers, appointed as “Data Processors” under D.R. 271/2009, are published on the University Portal at www.unibo.it.
Some data may be disclosed to external parties carrying out specific tasks on behalf of the University of Bologna.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to Article 7 of D. Lgs. 196/2003, at any time it is possible to obtain information from the data processors concerning the processing of your data, the methods and purposes of the processing and the applied logic, as well as:
- the confirmation of the existence of the data and relative communication as well as their origin;
- the details of the data controller and data processors and any parties or categories of parties to whom the data may be disclosed or who may have access to the data in their capacity as data processor or appointed party;
- the updating, correction and/or integration of your personal data (specifically the data included in your "Personal Profile" which students cannot modify independently);
- the deletion, transformation into an anonymous form or suspension of any data processed in breach of the law;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in points 3) and 4) have been notified to those to whom the data was disclosed or transmitted, except in those cases in which such notification is impossible or requires the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to oppose: the processing of your data, even where this is pertinent to the purposes for which the data was collected, on legitimate grounds; the processing of your data for commercial purposes or for the purposes of market research.